Casual teaching role
Great working environment
Friendly & supportive team environment
Would you be interested in teaching people with learning and other disabilities a range of skills?
We are looking for new team members with skills in the following areas:
- Trades assistants
- Careers education
- Personal presentation & grooming
- Life skills
- Protective behaviours
- Previous teaching experience working with students with disabilities is desired.
Applicants must hold:
- Certificate IV TAE in Training & Assessment
- Relevant industry experience working with people with disabilities/learning difficulties is preferred as is a teaching qualification
- Appropriate qualification is essential in associated areas of teaching
Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
Payment is at the rate of:
$64.31 per hour for Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note for this casual position a CV and Expression of Interest is all that is required to apply.