Full-time (38 hours per week)
Friendly team environment
About the role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Lecturer, Curriculum Transformations. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge and a passion to lead and motivate employees in the future development of Melbourne Polytechnic.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Support the strategic development of Melbourne Polytechnic’s higher education portfolio by leading curriculum design, development and evaluation in addition to academic staff development projects.
- Lead the development and assure the quality of degree documentation prior to submission of applications for accreditation by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA).
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Significant experience in leading curriculum design and development projects in a tertiary education context.
- Significant experience at course development for accreditation purposes.
- Evidence of innovative curriculum design.
- Demonstrated record of publications such as research monographs and/or edited books, book chapters, articles in refereed journals, research reports or equivalent project based research.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
Lecturer Level C with a salary range of $97,307 - $112,200 per annum. Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience.
Superannuation is additional and Melbourne Polytechnic is able to contribute to UniSuper.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the key technical competencies as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.