Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Educator 2 - Plumbing. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Co-ordinate VET programs within the Building and Construction Department.
- Provide Educational Leadership to staff and students across department programs and support operational activities including quality assurance, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Trade qualification, Certificate IV or Higher Vocational Qualification relevant to courses offered within the department and a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110).
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Building and Construction Department and a background in an industry related to the departments offerings.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively lead and manage a team of staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials, products and services.
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
SE2 $86,612 per annum plus employee superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1477409835e.cin1477409835hcety1477409835lopen1477409835ruobl1477409835em@sb1477409835oj1477409835. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.