Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
- Provide executive support for the Associate Director Development – Prahran Campus
- Manage the allocation of work to administration officers at the Prahran Campus
- An appropriate degree level qualification together with significant experience in administration and management in an education setting or significant senior level administrative experience.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and problem solving skills illustrated by the ability to work with minimal supervision, to be creative ad proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines and continually improve operational strategies.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to be professional, tactful, discrete and courteous at all times.
- Capacity to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with a wide range of groups within, and external to, the Institute.
$65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1 - Ao8.3) per annum pro rata.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.