Great working environment
About the role
- Teach in the higher education programs in the Faculty of Further Education in early childhood/early years education
- Collaborate with academic staff to support and maintain a high quality student learning experience
- Contribute to the development of the higher education portfolio in the Faculty and NMIT through relevant committee membership
- Collaborate on the strategic development of research and scholarship in the Faculty of Further Education
- A formal recognised early childhood and/or early years teaching qualification together with a Master’s qualification in Education with a specialisation in early childhood and/or early years or any closely related discipline.
- Demonstrated tertiary teaching experience including experience in course coordination and the development of learning resources for innovative flexible learning.
- Demonstrated tertiary teaching experience and evidence of a commitment to student learning, teaching excellence and educational quality improvement.
- Effective communication and organisational skills in order to facilitate student learning and to provide support and advice to students.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.