Fixed Term Contract position (31/12/2016)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of International Student Engagement Officer
Your primary objective will be:
- To identify, develop and implement a range of programs and activities that will encourage international students to engage with their local community and life on campus.
- To provide a program that promotes cultural connectedness
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to administer, promote and deliver a social inclusion program that will encourage international students to engage with their on - campus and local community
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of different ages and cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively with limited direct supervision , use initiative and be self-motivated
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as Community development, Youth Work or Sport and Recreation.
- Experience in working within the tertiary education sector (desirable).
Working with Children Check.
For a full list of the key technical competencies and qualifications, licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $54,245 to $56,737 (AO6.1- AO6.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract (31/12/2016), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- List including 3 referees with landline phone number and contact details
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477048325e.cin1477048325hcety1477048325lopen1477048325ruobl1477048325em@sb1477048325oj1477048325. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic