- Executive Contract to 31/12/19
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
- Great working environment
About the role:
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Head of Student Experience and Educational Enhancement.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide academic leadership and assure academic quality and integrity of learning and teaching of the Institute’s Higher Education and VET programs
- Oversee academic administration and significantly contribute to corporate and academic governance and ensure compliance with the requirements of regulatory bodies Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and Australian Standards Qualification Authority (ASQA).
- Identify and develop opportunities for the growth and development of higher education curricula and VET programs
- Lead and manage the student life cycle process, including the student experience across the Institute, through its programs, services, systems, processes and engagement activities ensuring a positive experience from enquiry to Alumni.
The successful applicant will be a hard-working and enthusiastic professional with:
- Qualifications to Doctorate level are required together with extensive experience at a senior level and knowledge of the Australian tertiary education system and contemporary issues of significance in HE and a demonstrated understanding of VET particularly as these impact on the Institute.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert and concise advice on issues in higher education and VET to develop appropriate strategic directions including policy development
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of regulatory requirements including those set by TEQSA and ASQA.
- Demonstrated understanding of the dimensions of the student life cycle, (end to end) process including the student experience in the context of learning and support services.
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
Remuneration package will be $175,000 per annum inclusive of employer contribution to superannuation.
• Executive Contract ending 31 December 2019
• Full-time position (38 hours per week)
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.