Full-Time (38 hours per week)
NMIT has the following vacancy for suitably qualified persons interested in joining a dynamic training organisation.
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide strong educational leadership in specialist vocational education & training within the faculty within NMIT and in the broader VET environment.
- Manage the educational and administrative operations of the Work Education Centre.
- Contribute to the faculty’s fee for service activities.
- A relevant degree or graduate diploma in the Special Education field together with relevant and recent industrial experience in the further education sector and an approved course of teacher training. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is also preferred.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of current policy and issues in education and training relating to the Centre’s programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in educational practice, program design, implementation and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a large and diverse group of staff in an environment of significant change.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.