Executive Contract until 31 December 2019
Full-Time position (38 hours per week)
Friendly and supporting team environment
About the role
- Set technology strategy and vision for the Institute in meeting its future challenges and opportunities.
- Provide authoritative advice on ICT developments to the Chief Executive Officer and Directors to maximise benefits in business processes at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Contribute effectively to policy development and to the corporate management of Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Manage the Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Services Department and the provision of its services.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a related area, together with current and extensive experience in the delivery of information technology services in a large and complex organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of current issues in vocational education and training and higher education at both a state and national level and their impact on the delivery of information technology services.
- Demonstrated in depth technical understanding of the latest developments in security technology and their applications to ensure the security of Melbourne Polytechnic systems.
- TAFE Executive Contract until 31 December 2019
- Full-time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.