Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Provide educational leadership in relation to hospitality, tourism and cookery programs.
- Manage the human, financial and physical resources of the department.
- Contribute to the faculty’s fee for service activities.
- A degree, diploma or certificate relevant to the Hospitality Tourism & Events training package and related industries.Appropriate industry experience relevant to the qualification.
- An approved course of teacher training.
- Ability to provide educational leadership, including a demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and delivery issues relating to Hospitality Tourism & Events training package.
- Demonstrated ability to implement administrative procedures and student management systems in accordance with the Institute’s Quality Assurance procedures.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.