Fixed term contract position available (6 Months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Corporate Project Office Manager.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Strengthen project management within Melbourne Polytechnic throughout the Transformation and Change Department’s Project Portfolio by creating a higher level of organisational awareness of projects that are planned and/or in place, with increased certainty that projects will be completed on time, on budget and provide clear benefits to the Institute.
- Directly manage the whole of project life-cycle, overseeing all project development, implementation and evaluation with Melbourne Polytechnic staff and relevant project partners to achieve project objectives.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Sound understanding of Project Management tools and principles and demonstrated ability to successfully plan for, and deliver, projects of a range of complexities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, negotiation and diplomacy skills with demonstrated ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships with diverse stakeholders across all levels of the organisation and external project partners
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- An appropriate tertiary qualification together with significant experience in project management within a large organisation.
- One or more industry-based certifications in project management are desirable
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $90,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract (6 Months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encourage to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477501902e.cin1477501902hcety1477501902lopen1477501902ruobl1477501902em@sb1477501902oj1477501902. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.