Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Contract Maintenance Manager
Your primary objective will be to:
- Ensures that Melbourne Polytechnic runs effectively through maintenance of; security and cleaning of all buildings, grounds and mobile assets.
- Manage service contracts including: ground maintenance, cleaning of all buildings, mechanical plant maintenance, and refrigeration equipment maintenance across 7 distinct campuses plus farms and a smaller leased campus.
- Insure that asset records are maintained to meet the building code, OH & S and legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Appropriate qualifications together with significant experience with the maintenance of building services including refrigeration systems
- Evidence of a sound understanding and experience with the operation of computerized building management systems
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand services drawings and experience in providing detailed estimates for system alterations and improvements across a wide range of mechanical equipment and building service systems
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- An appropriate tertiary qualification and /or extensive experience in building services and their maintenance.
- Extensive experience in the management of maintenance contracts
- A suitable qualification and/ or experience in the operation of a recognized building management system.
The salary will be in the range of $95,719 - $104,573per annum plus employer superannuation contributions plus the cost of a fully maintained vehicle.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477494878e.cin1477494878hcety1477494878lopen1477494878ruobl1477494878em@sb1477494878oj1477494878. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.