Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Content and Copy Writer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
Write compelling, accessible copy about the Institute and its courses, for publication online and in print applications.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and those relating to writing for the online environment including accessibility, usability and information architecture.
- Experience building inter-personal networks, both within an organisation and with external third parties.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Tertiary-level qualifications in a relevant field
- 3+ years’ relevant industry experience copywriting for a commercial environment
- Experience building inter-personal networks, both within an organization and with external third parties
- Experience managing projects and communicating effectively in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience writing for an online environment
- A current driver’s license is required for this role
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $54,245 - $56,737 (AO6.1- AO6.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477509087e.cin1477509087hcety1477509087lopen1477509087ruobl1477509087em@sb1477509087oj1477509087. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.