Full-time (38 hrs per week) (30.4 hrs per week may be considered)
Great working environment
About the role
- To provide a high level consultancy service to prospective students to enable them to customise and complete their enrolment ensuring all details regarding eligibility and fees are accurately applied and recorded for statistical reporting requirements and quality assurance.
- To provide timely and accurate information about student administration processes, policies and systems to all student cohorts, relevant academic and support staff, parents and employers.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply government regulations relating to Victorian Training Guarantee together with demonstrated skills to analyse and interpret complex regulations.
- Extensive experience in the provision of high level customer service and an understanding of, and empathy for, the needs of customers at all levels and across all cultures.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and as part of a team and the capacity to create a positive work environment and effectively operate as a member of a multi-campus customer service team.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive and difficult situations in a diplomatic manner.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.