Department: Community, Health and Wellbeing
Melbourne Polytechnic (previously NMIT) requires sessional teaching staff for units of the Certificate III and IV in Pathology delivered at our Preston and Prahran campuses.
Teaching starts the week of 15th February.
Qualifications and experience required to undertake a casual teaching role:
- Applicants need a qualification applicable to Pathology Collection work
- Certificate IV in TAE and recent, relevant and verifiable experience.
- Capacity to plan. Schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
- A Working with Childrens Check
Payment is at the rate of:
$63.43 per hour for Casual Teaching - Certificate IV qualified
$65.92 per hour Casual Teaching - Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training
For further details please call Christy Flanagan on 9269 1548 or send your expression of interest and resume' to ua.ud1477522946e.cin1477522946hcety1477522946lopen1477522946ruobl1477522946em@na1477522946ganal1477522946Fytsi1477522946rhC1477522946