Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
These positions will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint innovative, qualified and motivated individuals to fill the positions of Administrative Officer. There may be up to 8 positions available subject to enrolment numbers. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To provide administrative support for programs across Higher Education and/or VET programs.
Administer the daily operations of the programs within the allocated area.
Ensure a high level of customer service for internal and external clients.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in administrative support roles preferably in an education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of programs and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to co-ordinate administrative activities across a designated work area.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with confidence to interact with students and a wide-range of people internally and externally.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
Position will be interviewed from the week commencing 13th January 2014
The salary will be in the range of $47,574 - $51,325 (AO5.1 – AO5.4) per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.