Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Officer (Projects).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Support the accreditation documentation and application submissions of the Learning and Teaching portfolio under the direction of the Director of Learning and Teaching.
- Provide support to the management of projects of the Learning and Teaching portfolio.
- Provide other high level administrative project support to the Centre as directed.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of current regulatory requirements in the tertiary education sector, including Higher Education accreditation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and complex workloads with competing demands.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance principles and procedures, incorporating precision, accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and/or significant experience in coordination or project management support roles that clearly demonstrate the ability to perform in a complex environment within a tertiary education setting.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $59,620 - $62,156 (AO7.1- AO7.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1477467263e.cin1477467263hcety1477467263lopen1477467263ruobl1477467263em@sb1477467263oj1477467263. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.