Fixed Term Contract position (31/12/2016)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced and innovative individual to fill the position of Administration Assistant.
Your primary objective will be:
- To provide administration and sales support to the office of Trading Activities, Short Courses and VETiS.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Proven administrative skills including the ability to multi-skill, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including highly developed word processing skills, together with an ability to use Microsoft Office packages.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain computerised database systems.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
Proven administrative experience
Working with Children Check.
For a full list of the key technical competencies and qualifications, licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 to $45,648 (AO4.1- AO4.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract (31/12/2016), Full- Time 38 hours per week
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- List including 3 referees with landline phone number and contact details
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualifications, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email toua.ud1477593744e.cin1477593744hcety1477593744lopen1477593744ruobl1477593744em@sb1477593744oj 1477593744. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.