To assist you in promoting Melbourne Polytechnic, we have developed a range of marketing materials:
Ordering promotional materials
You can order Melbourne Polytechnic publications (Course Guides or Posters) from BPO Intelligence. If you do not have log-in details, or you require specific promotional materials, please contact the Projects Officer responsible for agent management, recruitment and marketing, who will organise the delivery of marketing materials on your behalf.
Key Selling Points About Melbourne Polytechnic to Prospective Students
When counselling students and promoting Melbourne Polytechnic to prospective students, we have provided some key selling points for reference when marketing Melbourne Polytechnic:
- certificate to bachelor degree (graduate and post-graduate) level of study
- government owned and funded provider, professionally run and financially secure
- a leading provider of vocational education and training with 7 campuses and 6 training centres
- excellent campus facilities with leading-edge technology
- qualifications are accredited nationally and recognised internationally
- practical, industry-relevant training designed in consultation with industry
- 300 nationally accredited courses with over 120 offered to international students
- student diversity, with international students coming from over 70 different countries
Melbourne Polytechnic’s campuses, Training Facilities and Public Transport
To assist you and your staff to be acquainted with Melbourne Polytechnic’s various campuses and training facilities, please visit campuses. This website includes campus maps and public transport information to provide to your clients.
Please note, all Melbourne Polytechnic courses are not available at every campus and special care must be taken when counselling students and prior to acceptance to eliminate unnecessary confusion and disappointment.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: October 6, 2016