Investment in Safety with Melbourne Polytechnic
- Is your workplace safe?
- Do you have a workplace safety management system? Is it implemented?
- Does it include hazard identification and risk management strategies?
- Do you have workplace improvement strategies in place?
- Do you have a staff training program? Is it documented?
- Is it specific to the risks at your workplace?
- Does it cover the legislative requirements, eg. manual handling, emergency preparedness, plant and equipment, confined spaces?
If you’ve answered no, Melbourne Polytechnic has the expertise and industrial experience to assist your company with all your workplace health and safety issues by delivering a comprehensive range of consultancy services and training programs to enable you to provide a safe and productive workplace.
Protecting your duty of care
This comprehensive list of programs is currently available through Melbourne Polytechnic:
- Risk assessment
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Safety management safety systems
- OH&S management and supervisory training
- Emergency preparedness/evacuation training
- First aid levels 1,2,3
- Manual handling
- Confined spaces training
- Fatigue management
- Fire warden training
Prior to any program delivery Melbourne Polytechnic staff meet with your company management / employees so as to ensure all programs and consultancy services are site specific Your investment in training and safety can provide you with the market edge that you need.
Our staff would be more than pleased to discuss any areas of concern you may have or advise you on what to do and how to best obtain the results you are looking for.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: November 27, 2014