The Australian Natives Association donated the flagpole for during the establishment of Preston Technical School.
St Georges Road
St Georges Road (home of NMIT’s Preston campus) was formerly known as Frank Street.
The cane toad was introduced into Australia in 1935.
The last Tasmanian Tiger held in captivity died in a Hobart Zoo in 1936.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: June 14, 2013